Enjoy a small bite and a coffee during the day or an aperitif before going to the Palmboom restaurant for dinner. The Pastorie bar is open daily from 12.00 hours.
The Pastorie Bar was initially connected to a clandestine church in which Catholics and other religious dissenters, unable to worship in public at the time, held services. The original church was demolished in 1954. Only the vicarage and part of the rear elevation survived and are still visible today.